Toggle menu


Charity collections

View information on street collection permissions and house to house collection permission.

Pavement licensing

The government has introduced changes to pavement café licensing. Owners need a licence to place tables and chairs outside their café, bar or restaurant on the highway. The changes aim to offer a quicker application process for a pavement café licence.

Street trading

information on consent for street trading.

Scrap metal dealers

All those carrying on business as a scrap metal dealer must hold a scrap metal dealer's licence under the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013

Register a food business

It is a legal requirement for all food businesses to be registered with us. View information on how to register.

Caravan site licensing

View information on caravan site licensing.

Beauty treatment registration

View information on beauty treatment registrations, how to apply and the cost to register.

Licensing public register

View licensing public register.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email